The Cascade Environmental Centre, along with our school has made the decision to postpone the Stage 2 camp that was to be held next Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd October. This is to ensure the safety of our students due to the wet weather and the conditions of the road.
The details for the camp will remain as is, however the new date will now be Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th November 2018.
Thank you for your understanding with the need to change these arrangements. Please contact the office if you have any further questions or concerns.